Sunday, November 8, 2009

WtvWatcher Review on The Digital Lifestyle


Looks like Simon May at TheDigitalLifestyle.com really gets my new WtvWatcher software. Aside from an earlier praise of the first version (console app), this newest post continues the happy sound of software satisfaction.

This open software thing is proving to be just the kind of response that Line of Business software never receives without a price. Free testing and feedback is definately something I'm going to take into my consulting and FT job moving forward. It's teaching me things you just don't get from a day job.

http://wtvwatcher.codeplex.com/

2 comments:

  1. If it works, I'll give this fellow a donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul,

    Nice program. Its working pretty good with just a couple questions for you.

    I keep getting exit code = 2 all the time. I have also seen exit code = 5 once. Any idea what these mystery codes mean?

    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete